Sunday, November 29, 2015

Steals and Deals

Let's face it - as teachers, we are always looking for a deal.  Most of the time we are spending money on our students, our classrooms, and/or new resources.  How about spending a little on ourselves?  Who doesn't want to look great AND do it on a budget?  Have you heard of.....
This wonderful site has eye, lip, and cheek colors for amazing prices!  Not only are the prices great, but the products are high quality and long lasting.  They are known for their matte lip colors.  And me tell you - they are LONG lasting (especially the matte liquid lip colors).

For the swatches below, I rubbed the lip colors with a Ponds facial cleansing wipe 3 times (and I rubbed HARD) before the colors started to fade.  The ultra matte liquid lip colors took many swipes of the wipe before they came off.
I LOVE lipstick/lip colors so I swatched a few of the colors that I own.  As you can see, I am partial to nudes/browns, but Colourpop has a wide range of colors.  You're sure to find something you love.
The lipsticks are called "lippies" and almost all of them have a matching lip liner ("lippie pencil").  The lippie sticks and pencils are $5.00 each.  Yes, you read that right...FIVE DOLLARS!  Same for the eye shadows and creme gel eye liners.  The creme gel eye colors are $6.00, the ultra matte lip colors are $6.50, and the blushes are $8.00 each.  What a deal!

These are some of the sets out for the holiday season.  Honestly I've only tried the lip colors but I think this holiday season I am going to treat myself to some of Colourpop's eye products.  For $5/$6 dollars a pop - you can't go wrong!  Click on the picture below to head over to their website.  Sign up for their newsletter and get $5 off of your first order.  That's like a free lippie or eye shadow just for ordering.  What a steal!
Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I am totally going to check this out! I hate how quickly my lipstick fades once I get to school! Thanks for the tip! This is my first time to your blog! It is sooooo cute!
    Michelle
    A New Day of Learning

    ReplyDelete

Home About Me Freebies Contact Me My Store Image Map