Tuesday, December 29, 2015

New Year's Resolutions?

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Although I love teaching, I am enjoying my Winter Break!  Lounging around in pajamas all day, Pinteresting, Netflixing, and snacking - Oh my!
Are you feeling like the picture above?  I know I am.  Lots of snacking this holiday season, so of course my number one resolution is to get back on track with healthier eating.  Nothing unrealistic, just eating smarter and getting back to being more mindful of what I am eating.

In between watching Food Network and playing with our newly adopted dog (which has been going very well by the way) I have managed to finish up a new product.  Below is my newest product on Teachers Pay Teachers (which I am offering as a FLASH FREEBIE right now).  It's an elapsed time task.  I plan on using this with my students after the Break to get us back into the swing of things.  Click on the picture below to head over to my store to get it before it goes back to its regular price.
I also plan on using this product by The Speech Bubble SLP to help ring in the New Year with my students.  Sorry I don't have a picture, but just click on the pink words above to get the product.  It's a freebie too.  Whoo hoo!

What are your New Year's resolutions?  How are you getting ready for the new year with your students?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home About Me Freebies Contact Me My Store Image Map